Guidelines for Joining the online event:
- After you register for the event, you will receive a meeting invite with personalized user ID for webinar access. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Follow the steps provided to join the conference 1 or 2 days prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
- Please join the event 30 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running this application.
- For audio, it is always better to attach an external device.If you have audio issues, please check your application audio settings and your computer speakers.
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
- You need an external device for connecting your video, if you are joining from a computer.
Guidelines for Presenters:
- Virtual Presentation allows participants to present conveniently from their home or work without travelling.
- Each speaker will have 20-25 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk. In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- The duration of poster presentation is 10-15 minutes with Q&A session
- Be ready with your presentation slides open in your device when the meeting starts. You can share that document while sharing your screen.
- Presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format. Be sure your visuals are clear and very legible.
- Please check and make sure that your presentations are working properly before the session starts.
- The working language of the conference is English.
- If you would like to send the recorded presentation instead of attending and presenting online, we recommend you to send the recorded files along with power point presentation before 10 days of event start date.
- E-certificate will be sent through email in 2-3 working days after the completion of the conference.
- Co-authors not attending the conference will not receive the certificate.